Learning WordPress for beginners
A few reasons to attend my workshops.
I have an ugly website. I want to change it.
My site looks outdated & ugly.
I can’t update my website without
paying big bucks to a developer.
My website looks horrible on the phone.
I am not getting any traffic to my site.
My competition is getting all the business.
I tried learning WordPress with video tutorials
and I still don’t get it.
Why pick WordPress as your CMS?
74.6 Million Sites Depend on WordPress
WordPress-Related Keywords Score 37 Million Searches Per Month
40 Translations of WordPress
22% of New U.S. Registered Domains Run on WordPress
WordPress.com Gets More Unique Visitors Than Amazon (Us)
WordPress.com Employs Only 229 People
29,000 WordPress Plugins and Growing Daily
- WordPress & SEO Techniques Workshop in San Jose for Beginners
- WordPress Training in Washington D.C.
- Los Angeles One Day WordPress Crash Course
- Boston WordPress Training
- WordPress Crash Course in Brooklyn/Manhattan
- Baltimore WordPress Workshop for Beginners
- San Francisco WordPress Bootcamp for Beginners
- E-Commerce Training for Beginners in Los Angeles
- San Clemente E-Commerce Crash Course
- Atlanta 2 Day WordPress Bootcamp for Beginners
- One Day WordPress Crash Course in Albuquerque, New Mexico