Attend my One 1-Day WordPress Crash Course Online Build your own site in One Day.
WordPress is in the top ranking for blogging tools. Got a story to share, a business to promote, or products to sell? Then sign up for my blogging seminar for entrepreneurs, creative artists, and bloggers.
Workshop Dates: Sept. 25- Oct. 10, 2002. IThis is a hands-on WP training with your WP instructor Elle Gamboa. am also available for online training
Workshops Fees: starts at $250 per person
Next question will be: What do I need to attend this workshop?
All you need is a laptop computer with wifi connections and a large notepad.
Topics that I will cover in this workshop:
1/ How to select a domain name? Why to select a domain registrar ?
2. Selecting a hosting plan to parked your WordPress site? Which hosting plans do I select?
3. Why is WordPress your front end and Control Panel/ Hosting your back end?
4. Installing WordPress in your hosting plan ? How it’s done?
6. Organizing content for your new WordPress site. The importance of planning?
7. Anatomy of a WordPress site: Header, content, sidebar, footer menu, etc ?
8. Working with the WordPress dashboard. Finding your way around the admin panel.
9. Creating content in WP using posts and pages. The main differences.
10. Organizing your pages and posts using the menu system.
11. The importance of plugins for WordPress & how they are related to widgets.
12. Templates: How to select the right one for your site.
13. Working with Page Builders – Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi
Register for this one-on-one Workshop.
[wpforms id=”37″ description=”true”]