Create a travel or food blog, a business or Ecommerce website with WordPress in One Day – San Francisco
Who will benefit from these WordPress live training :
1) Absolute beginners who are brand new to WordPress and starting from zero knowledge. You can ask me all your WP related questions and quickly learn the basics and more.
2) Entrepreneurs & Startups who want to create & maintain WordPress sites that rank high in search engine. Save a lot of money by doing it yourself. Save your much needed $$$ for your business startup.
3) Businesses with existing WordPress sites. Learn how to add contents, edit pages and posts and create an updated look at your site using premium templates.
Workshop Dates : Oct. 1 – Nov. 15, 2020 . Other dates avail. by appointment.
Workshop Location : Nob Hill, Mission District. ..
Workshop Fee : varies from $ 250 per person . $600 – $ 1,000 a day for groups in person training. Online also available.
Topics covered :
1) How to select a domain name? Why do I need a registrar?
Example of a registrar is Godaddy, Register.com, Enom
2) Selecting a hosting plan to parked your WordPress site ? Which hosting plans do I select ?
The type of website you create will determine the type of hosting you need.
3) Why is WordPress your front end and Control Panel/ Hosting your back end?
4) Installing WordPress in your hosting plan ? How its done?
5) Web software geek talk? Talk the talk, walk the walk. Learn the language of web development?
6) Organizing content for your new WordPress site. The importance of planning ?
7) Anatomy of a WordPress site : Header, content, sidebar, footer menu, etc?
8) Working with the WordPress dashboard. Finding your way around the admin panel.
9) Creating content in WP using posts and pages. The main differences.
10) Organizing your pages and posts using the menu system.
11) The importance of plugins for WordPress & how they are related to widgets.
12) Templates: How to select the right one for your site .