E-Commerce Training for Beginners in Los Angeles
Make money with an E-commerce site using WordPress
E‑commerce is expected to grow to 17% of US retail sales by 2022
The growth of global ecommerce is mind-boggling. In 2017 it reached around $2.3 trillion and is expected to hit $4.5 trillion in 2021 (according to a Statista report). In the US alone, ecommerce represents almost 10 percent of retail sales — a figure that is growing by nearly 15 percent each year.
Be part of the E-commerce Success Story.
This is a great beginners’ workshop for entrepreneurs and startups. Got products to sell online. Want more control on your products and commission as compared to E-Bay and Amazon. Woo-commerce is an easier alternative compared to Shopify and Magento. I will explain the difference between all the E-commerce software out in the market today.
Workshop Dates : Jan. 27, 2019 – February 16, 2020
Other dates available by appointment. All WordPress training is one-on-one with your instructor.
Workshop Locations: Koreatown, Northridge, Sherman Oaks
Workshop Fee : $ 350 for a Full -Day Workshop. $ 250 for a 5 Hour E-Commerce Bootcamp. All classes payable via Paypal.
1) Selecting a domain name for your site. Finding the right host to park your WordPress Site.
2) Why WordPress and Woo Commerce versus Shopify or Magento .
3) Creating a marketing plan to find your target market. Your marketing plan will be useful for creating the pages for your site map. Creating a table of contents.
4) Installing WordPress in your hosting account.
5) Adding pages and posts to your website
6) Working with widget and plugins.Definition of widget ?
7) Installing Woo Commerce plugin and add products and categories.
8) Selecting the right templates for your E-commerce site.