SEO Bootcamp for Bloggers
Increase traffic to your blog with SEO Tools
Rank ahead of the competition. I get asked this a lot. How do I get more traffic ? The answer to this is SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ).And content is king. It’s also important that you write for your audience and not just for Google search engine.People read blog on topics that are important to them. People are always looking for answers and this is why Quora,a question and answer site is very popular.Quora gets a 100 million visitors monthly.
The current trend in blogging these days are longer blog posts ( 1,500 + words ) which gets more social media attention. Be useful to your reader and optimize your blog posts.And spend more time in creating quality content. Now for the details on how to sign up for this SEO workshop for beginners:
Workshop Dates: February 12 – 20, 2019
Workshop Fee: $250 per person
Workshop Location: Koreatown, CafFe Benne, or Koffee ( lots of cheap parking )
Who else can use SEO training: This SEO basics training is useful for owners of business and E-commerce sites.
Here is my outline for 5-Hour SEO Basics for WordPress blogs.
- How do search engines work ?
- What is SEO ? Search Engine Optimization
- How to write search engine friendly content
- Keywords and Keywords Research Tool ( Semrush, Moz, Optimizely )
- How to find the right keywords for your posts .
- How to SEO maximize your Site title and Tagline.
- How to use the power of slugs and tags in post in WordPress
- How to work with backlinks.
- Mastering the power of Yoast, a popular WordPress plugin.
- Google Analytics Basic
- Tracking your SEO success w/ SEO tracking tools